- 1 X BIGFOOT tool bag (cod. 9.Z871/BF)
- 1 X ZEPHIR polishing compound 250ml COARSE (cod. 9.BFZEPHIR250)
- 1 X QUARZ polishing compound 250ml MEDIUM (cod. 9.BFQUARZ250)
- 1 X KERAMIK polishing compound 250ml FINE (cod. 9.BFKERAMIK250)
- 1 X DIAMOND polishing compound 250ml ULTRA FINE (cod.9.BFDIAMOND250)
- 1 X Foam polishing pad COARSE Ø130-150mm - Ø5”- 6”(cod. 9.BF150H)
- 1 X Foam polishing pad MEDIUM Ø130-150mm - Ø5”- 6”(cod. 9.BF150J)
- 1 X Foam polishing pad FINE Ø130-150mm - Ø5”- 6” (cod. 9.BF150M)
- 1 X Foam polishing pad ULTRA FINE Ø130-150mm - Ø5”- 6” (cod. 9.BF150S)
- 4 X Microfiber cloths (cod. 9.BF9010)
- 1 X BIGFOOT apron
LHR 15 Mark II
Built to handle almost any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 MarkII is the ultimate choice for detailing professionals who seek a balance of power and meanuverability. The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort, including curved surfaces. The powerful motor is 30% more efficient than previous generations and delivers maximum performance through the entire speed range.
IMPROVED ERGONOMICS: The rubber cup positioned on the machine body and grip refines the flawless BigFoot polishers design. The soft-grip material makes it pleasant and secure to hold. Practical handgrip, silent mechanics, minimum vibration: these are just some features that makes BigFoot the market’s most versatile and sought- after system.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL MODULE: The Variable speed dial provides the ability to adjust speeds for specialist applications. The speed controller on the handle permits polishing at a speed precisely adjusted to suit the task in hand, and can also be regulated during usage, thus avoiding any interruption. The pad rotates at the selected speed, maintaining specified speed under load, from 2500 to 5300 OPM, and employs exactly the right amount of power needed for the specific task. The speed control gives the user six settings for any polishing situation.
IMPROVED BALANCE: The perfect balance of the components makes polishing comfortable and vibration free. This ensures an optimum transfer of power to the surface, and makes even hard-to-reach areas accessible and guarantees top polishing results. That means that you can work for longer with greater comfort. The complete balance of the tool body allows more sensitive control when polishing
DESIGN: Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design. Every detail, such as the rubber support positioned on the body of the machine to keep it stable during the non-working stages, is the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.